CLINICAL COSMETOLOGY COURSES
WELCOME TO THE NEWAGE AESTHETICS
EXCELLENCE IN NON-SURGICAL CLINICAL COSMETOLOGY
Clinical Cosmetology: Learn Advanced Skin Aesthetics & Trichology/Hair basics with modern technologies and enhance your practice.
ADVANCED COSMETOLOGY COURSES
- One Day Workshop On Skin & Chemical Peeling (Fees Rs.3,500/- + Free Demo Kit)
- One Day Workshop On Microneedling (Fees Rs.5,000/-)
- One Day Workshop On PRP & Vampire Facial (Fees Rs.5,000/-)
- One Day Workshop On Basic Trichology (Rs.10,000/-)
- Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology Courses For Doctors & Non-Doctors (2.5 month, Rs.55,000/-)
- Clinical Non-Surgical Trichology Courses For Doctors & Non-Doctors (1.5 months, Rs.35,000/-)
- Advanced Clinical Dermatology & Trichology (4 months, Rs.75,000/-)
Clinical Cosmetology courses in Skin and Hair Aesthetics is a unique opportunity for doctors to get excellent class room and hands-on training.
An in-depth “Theory, Live demo and Hands-on” workshop for Doctors & Beauty therapist.
TOPICS: SKIN AESTHETICS
1. Skin anatomy & physiology.
2. Different cosmetic dermatological conditions & their Homoeopathic & non-surgical/non-injectable cosmetic procedures
3. Microdermabrasion/Skin polishing
4. Basic & Advanced chemical peels
7. Microneedling with dermapen & dermarollers
8. Vampire facial
9. Radiofrequency skin tightening
10. Laser for pigmentation & skin rejuvenation
11. Skin lightening & whitening treatments
12. Antiaging treatments
13. Laser hair removal
14. Combing treatments & creating individualised packages for better & long lasting results
15. Moisturizers & Sunscreens
16. Post treatment care & home care
17. Diet counselling, nutrition & vitamin supplementation for good skin.
18. Medical photography, Medico-legal documentations & record keeping
19. Understanding website & digital marketing.
20. Post training support to establish your clinic & patient management.
TOPICS: NON-SURGICAL TRICHOLOGY
1. Hair anatomy & Physiology
2. Scalp & Hair analysis
3. Consultation & Laboratory tests
4. Diagnosis & Prognosis
5. Homeopathic medications
6. Nutrition & Supplementation
7. Platelet Rich Plasma
9. Low level laser
10. Post-treatment care & Home care
The Clinical Cosmetology course is aimed at providing a training that will ensure that the participants can confidently perform the procedures.
Our academy is dedicated to educating medical professionals who are interested in non-surgical Cosmetology and want to enhance to their practice.
Here at NewAge Aesthetics Academy our prestigious faculty members will help instruct our members with science, art, techniques and procedures of Clinical cosmetology. The NewAge Aesthetics Academy provides outstanding education, information and hands-on training to which correlates with the latest advancements in clinical aesthetics.
Interested participants can call us on – 9867304013. Hurry up !! Limited seats available.
- Providing professional and educational development opportunities and training for doctors
- To maintain optimum professional standards while practicing aesthetic Cosmetology during clinical practice and patient care
- To provide study materials and conduct examinations in Aesthetics.
- Advancement in the effective, ethical and safe practice.
- To provide informative guidance and expertise in relationship to Clinical Cosmetology and other associated health issues.
- Educating doctors to build and develop their aesthetic practice.
Students Hands on Training Sessions
Unit no.6, Ground Floor,
Om Heera Panna Mall,
New Link Road, Oshiwara,
Call: 022 40227273