Skin aesthetics & Advanced cosmetology courses for doctors & beauty therapists.
Learn cosmetology courses, the top derma and most popular treatments for various cosmological problems & enhance your practice.
1. Skin anatomy & physiology.
2. Different cosmetic dermatological conditions & their Homoeopathic & non-surgical/non-injectable cosmetic procedures
3. Microdermabrasion/Skin polishing
4. Basic & Advanced chemical peels
7. Microneedling with dermapen & dermarollers
8. Vampire facial
9. Radiofrequency skin tightening
10. Laser for pigmentation & skin rejuvenation
11. Skin lightening & whitening treatments
12. Antiaging treatments
13. Laser hair removal
14. Combing treatments & creating individualised packages for better & long lasting results
15. Moisturizers & Sunscreens
16. Post treatment care & home care
17. Diet counselling, nutrition & vitamin supplementation for good skin.
18. Medical photography, Medico-legal documentations & record keeping
19. Understanding website & digital marketing.
20. Post training support to establish your clinic & patient management.
The Clinical Cosmetology course is aimed at providing a training that will ensure that the participants can confidently perform the procedures.
Our cosmetology courses training is dedicated to educating medical professionals who are interested in non-surgical Cosmetology and want to enhance to their practice.
Here at NewAge Aesthetics our prestigious faculty members will help instruct our members with science, art, techniques and procedures of Clinical cosmetology. The NewAge Aesthetics provides outstanding education, information and hands-on training to which correlates with the latest advancements in clinical aesthetics.
- Providing professional and educational development opportunities and training for doctors
- To maintain optimum professional standards while practicing aesthetic Cosmetology during clinical practice and patient care
- To provide study materials and conduct examinations in Aesthetics.
- Advancement in the effective, ethical and safe practice.
- To provide informative guidance and expertise in relationship to Clinical Cosmetology and other associated health issues.
- Educating doctors to build and develop their aesthetic practice.
In dept study and hands on training at
Skin, Hair, Laser, Cosmetic Clinic,