COSMETIC LASER TREATMENTS
Cosmetic laser treatments provide significant results with minimal to no downtime. Laser works by targeting the specific pigments within the skin by penetrating the controlled wave of light to achieve the desired result.
Laser with different wave length targets different pigments.
- When black pigment in hair follicles is targeted it destroys hair follicles thus permanently removes hair.
- When red pigment in the blood is targeted, it minimizes the appearance of broken capillaries and rejuvenates the skin.
- When black or brown pigment is in the skin is targeted, it fades the appearance of pigmentation and minimizes the appearance of dark spots.
- Laser penetrate the skin to create micro sized wounds, stimulating the body’s own healing and renewal mechanism to generate new collagen thus reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Renewal mechanism caused by laser may help to enhance breasts. Best result is achieved when it is combined with pectoral muscle exercises.
- Low level laser wave length stimulates dormant and weak hair follicles, rejuvenate them thus causes new, strong and long hair.
Thus, cosmetic laser treatment is a safest way to dramatically improve texture abd tone of the skin, fine line, wrinkles and pigmentation.
A series of cosmetic laser treatments is required to produce the most satisfying results. The treatment has no downtime and once the treatment series is complete, results are long-lasting.
Post laser treatment care:
You may notice that your skin is lighter or pink for a while after the cosmetic laser treatments. It is very important to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen, which screens ultraviolet B and ultraviolet A rays, which has zinc oxide 7% or more and SPF 30+ to protect your skin during that time. Limit your time in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and wear protective clothing, such as scarf, long-sleeved shirts, pants, a wide-brimmed hat and sun glasses. It is also very important to keep the treated skin well moisturized.
If you are considering cosmetic laser treatments to improve your skin tine and texture, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a free consultation with our doctor.
Services offered in Cosmetic Laser Treatments:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Pigment correction
- Laser wrinkle correction
- Laser breast enhancement
- Laser hair growth for thick, long & strong hair