Your weight is a balancing act, and calories are part of that equation. Fad diets may promise you that counting carbs or eating a mountain of grapefruit will make the pounds drop off. But when it comes to weight loss, it’s calories that count. Weight loss comes down to burning more calories than you take in. You can do that by reducing extra calories from food and beverages, and increasing calories burned through physical activity.
Though it is a simple matter of will power and sweat, the science says that the key to being in shape is a bit more complicated even if you eat right and stay active, especially if you were unlucky enough to have inherited a genetic predisposition for the condition or if you have an underlying medical condition.
Hence, the treatment would be to treat the underlying cause if any, modify lifestyle, habits, diet and increase physical activities.
There are some safe and effective non-surgical treatments, technology and therapies other than diet and exercise like homeopathic medications, U-Lipolysis, Radiofrequency, Mesotherapy that help to break down the fat and tighten the skin in the most stubborn areas.
All these treatments and therapies are safe and most effective when combined with nutrition and a well planned diet and physical exercises.
But don’t forget the bottom line: The key to successful weight loss is a commitment to making indefinite changes in your diet, habits, exercise and your life style.
TREATMENTS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Homeopathy treatment to boost your metabolism and to treat the underlying causes of weight gain.
- U Lipolysis to dissolve the underlying fat cells.
- Radiofrequency tummy tuck
- Mesotherapy to break the fat cells.
- Electromuscle stimulation to strengthen your muscles
- Deep heat to detoxify your body.
Typical Diet menu for Weight Loss
A typical daily meal plan.
- Early morning: 1 glass lukewarm water or 1 cup green tea.
- Breakfast: 1 cup tea/coffee with less sugar, 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal Or Brown bread sandwich with egg or vegetables, 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons raisins, 1/4 cup fruits.
- Lunch: Start with salad or tossed salad with fat-free dressing, 1 glass low fat butter milk, 2 small no oil chapati, 1 bowl dal/beans/vegetables.
- Dinner: Salad or soup, 1 bowl vegetable/beans/dal/low fat paneer and 2 small chapati 0r 1 pita pizza, 3/4 cup mixed fruit, 2pc small dark chocolate.
- Snack: unsalted roasted chana, few nuts, 2 digestive biscuits.
1 thought on “Weight Loss”