LICE TREATMENT WITH HOMEOPATHY
A lice infestation is a population of small parasites that live on the human body. There are three types of lice: head lice, body lice, and pubic lice (or crab lice). All three forms are passed on through skin-to-skin contact and can spread quickly. Getting a head lice infection has nothing to do with personal hygiene. Anyone can become infested with head lice.
Body lice can carry diseases, but head lice and pubic lice cannot. All forms of lice can be irritating and are contagious. It is best to treat them early.
School children are at risk of head lice because they come in close contact with other students, through play and other activity. Parents are encouraged to regularly check their children for head lice, especially if they complain of an itchy scalp.
Homeless people, refugees, and other people who live in crowded conditions with poor hygiene and sanitation are at risk of body lice.
People with multiple sex partners may be at risk of pubic lice infestation because of the increased likelihood of exposure.
Sometimes over the counter and home lice treatment do not work because they do not kill nits and lice are resistant. It’s also possible for someone to become infested again.
Homeopathy lice treatment is an excellent non-toxic treatment for all types of lice infestation. It prevents relapse. It is very safe in children and it also treats other health problems while treating the lice infestation.
How To Prevent Lice Infestation
- Do not exchange comb, hairbrush, hair bands or anything else that comes into contact with the head.
- Wash combs, hair brush, pillow covers, towels at a high temperature. Lice and nits cannot withstand this temperature.
- Avoid head to head contact.
- Wash hair every alternate day for 6 weeks.
- Wash your hands and nails thoroughly after scratching the scalp.
- For effective elimination of head lice, the infested individual, family members that are also infested, and the home must all be treated.